The objectives to be achieved:
- students’ teams integration,
- making relationship between young people from different cultural backgrounds
- a presentation of the situation of migrants/refugees in the France from the young peoples’ perspective,
- exploring the common values of European culture,
- making students’ aware what can happen, if borders of cultural/national identity will be crossed,
- shaping an attitude of openness to other cultures and nations
Monday, 1st April 2019
- Trip for the european partners and commute between the airport and the secondary school Claude Gellée, 44, rue Abel Ferry, 88 000 Epinal
- Arrival at Lycée Claude Gellée, welcoming and allocation of the host families, reception at hotel AZUR, 54 quai des Bons enfants, 88 000 Epinal for the officials.
- Official Reception in the « Salle Polyvalente » of the secondary school Claude Gellée.
Tuesday, 2nd April 2019
- Reception and welcoming in school.
- Further explanatins about the film project: ANIMATED MOVIE with the topic ‘Bridges between Openness, Respect and Identity’. Workshop in groupes of 5 european students.
- Game, « treasure hunt »,realisation of « selfies » in the center of Epinal in order to get to know Epinal : geography, culture and history as a part „You do not know it about us”
- The teachers and companions of our guests will attend the french teachers Céline Maadini and Florence Guyon-Barthod: team-building-activity promoting the european values of cooperation.
- Lunch at school.
- Second part of the film project : realisation of the animated movies in Claude Gellée.
- Exhibition of the Syrian photographer and video-producer Ameen Al Halabi. Ameen stayed from 2016 – 2017 in Alep and witnesses the destruction of his hometown occupied by Bachar Al-Assad.
Wednesday, 5th April 2019
- Departure to Strasbourg to the European Parliament.
- Visiting European Parliament
- Lunch at the Cafeteria Louise Weiss
- Departure to the center of Strasbourg.
- Guided tour of the cathedral from the outside and the old town by Nicolas Starcevic.
- Return to Epinal
Thursday, 6th April 2019
- Departure to Nancy.
- Guided tour of Nancy, Place Stanislas, Place de la Carière and Art Nouveau.
- Lunch at the Brasserie Excelsior, 50, rue Henri Poincaré
- Walking and shopping in Nancy
- Departure for Epinal.
- Arrival at Claude Gellée
Friday, 7th April 2019
- Evaluation of C4 Short-term student group exchanges.
- Departure of the european partners. Possibility to have a typical French breakfast in school.
- Possibility to visit of the Imagerie: traditional sheet fed printing